When babies sleep well, so does the whole family.
For new and expecting parents:
Starting early will allow your child to grow into a good sleeper, avoiding many of the heartaches and struggles of sleep training later on. This class teaches the fundamentals of raising a good sleeper from birth. You will learn:
• The basics of infant sleep patterns
• How to make sure your child is well rested
• Soothing techniques for fussy babies
• How to help your child learn to put herself to sleep
• How to avoid excessive crying
• How to address sleep problems as they arise
• …and how to keep the whole family well rested!
For parents of toddlers (private classes only):
As babies start outgrowing their cribs, speaking their minds, and reaching new milestones, toddler sleep issues arise. This class covers basic methods for handling this time of transition and instilling healthy sleep habits for years to come.
• Transitioning from crib to bed
• Early wakings
• Night wakings and wanderings
• Bedtime routines and battles
• Sharing a room with a sibling
Monthly classes are available at Tribeca Parenting locations in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Check my Facebook page for an updated schedule for these and other venues.
Or contact Dr. Kennedy to schedule a private class for your parenting group or organization.